Varthur Bengali Association (VBA) is actively seeking membership from interested candidates. Apart from the joy and happiness of being part of a larger community, there are a lot of membership benefits available for the VBA members and their immediate family members. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you and your family to our Association.
Membership drive is currently ongoing and interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online form or directly get in touch with us for any help.
In case you have any query or want to talk to someone regarding membership, kindly contact us at the e-mail/mobile numbers mentioned under the Contact Us section.
1.Networking with Fellow VBA members in your area
2.Access to ALL the VBA Programs/ Events/ sociocultural gatherings during the Calendar Year (April - Mar)
3.Priority to VBA members during Durga Puja and other VBA events.
4.Availability of Stall at discounted rates during Durga Puja and other VBA events.
5.Free- VBA Yearly Desk Calendar & VBA Car Sticker
6.Free- Souvenir (Hard Copy) : Printed Yearly Once during Jan/Feb.
7.VBA members and their immediate family members will get the opportunity of contributing any article, poem, painting, photograph etc. in the yearly Souvenir. Digital copy of the Souvenir will be available in the VBA website
8.Access to VBA Sports Events
9.Access to VBA Cultural Club/Band
10.Voting & Nomination Rights - VBA Executive committee selection and other important decision making.
Application FormPress "Tab" key after typing Birth Date : Note: Any person eighteen (18) years of age or more interested in the stated objectives of VBA shall be eligible for membership.
Membership- Annual subscription of र 5,000
Annual subscription is for year round events and activities Regular updates to all members through email-groups
All events updated regularly in the website
- Draw crossed cheque in favor of "Varthur Bengali Association” submit to Accounts Section of VBA.
- Through net banking.
- Fill up the registration form.
Terms Of Membership Process
- Any person eighteen (18) years of age or more interested in the stated objectives of VBA shall be eligible for membership and would be eligible to vote and contest in election for Executive Committee in the General Body Meeting.
- The inclusion of a new member shall be subject to acceptance of membership request application by the Executive Committee whose decisions would be deemed full and final.
- On acceptance of membership request by the Executive Committee, communication of acceptance shall be sent to the applicant via the e-mail address mentioned in the membership request form. The applicant shall be required to pay an annual membership fee of Rupees five thousand (Rs. 5000/-) within the prescribed time. The annual membership fee is a non-refundable amount.
- On failure of the applicant to pay the annual membership fee within the prescribed time, the applicant’s membership application will be cancelled and the applicant would need to go through the application process all over again.
- On payment of the annual membership fee the member’s (Primary Member) family shall also be deemed to be members of the committee. Family in relation to this provision shall mean spouse (wife/husband), children and parents (both self and spouse’s)..
- No Member or associated parties would be allowed to use VBA logo and or its resources for any personal gain or impersonation. VBA would hold the rights to file a legal case against such individuals or organization.